Sunday, November 17, 2013

Captive in the Storm part 4

Captive in the storm
by Edward A. Stanbridge

Here's part 4 of Allison an Christopher's story. Please share it if you enjoy it and leave a comment.




Disclaimer: The persons, places, things, and otherwise animate or inanimate objects mentioned in this short story are figments of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance to anything or anyone living (or dead) is unintentional. The following post contains explicit sexual situations and is not intended for a public under 18 years of age. 
 
 
 
The next morning, I was awoken by the sweet sensation of a man’s hands and mouth over my body. Humm! Definitely something I could get used to. This state of half-sleep giving way to growing arousal was so delightful, I didn’t want to open my eyes, afraid that I would wake up to realize that I was alone in my City apartment and that all that fantasy had been just a dream.
 
The luxury Egyptian cotton sheets were softly caressing my naked skin and the heat of Christopher’s body over mine was a precious reminder that I had given myself to the man I loved only a few hours before. Flash memories of the dungeon came to mind and my heartbeat immediately spiked. All the sensations, the emotions, the unbelievable pleasure and pain were imprinted in my flesh and in my soul for as long as I would live.
 
Lying on my back, I felt Christopher kiss his way down, his hands skimming my curves and his overnight stubbles causing a gentle prickling along the way. My skin was still very sensitive from the previous night; every sensation was amplified tenfold. I couldn’t repress a moan when I felt his warm breath on my breast. His soft lips brushed over one of my nipples, teasing it as it grew harder under his touch. He took it in his mouth with a very gentle suckling and the flickering of his tongue over the sensitive peak sent waves of pleasure directly to my lower abdomen. Is there a limit to the number of orgasms a woman can have in less than twenty-four hours?
 
As his mouth moved to give my other breast the same delicious treatment, my breathing accelerated and my hips started to move on their own accord. My hands found his smooth sexy hair and I ran my fingers through its silkiness. I smiled to myself when I realized that Chris was fully hidden under the duvet. Opening my eyes, I took into the crisp white of the bedding and the darkness of the antique carved wood four posters bed. The room was illuminated by the bright morning sun coming in through the arched windows. The snow storm was over, but I had never been gladder for this country’s crappy weather. I didn’t protest when he resumed his kissing down, but his leisurely pace was killing me.
“Please!”
I felt his lips curl up into a smile against the skin of my belly, but he kept going down. He plunged his tongue in my navel and I couldn’t repress a giggle. His hands took a firm grip on my hips to hold them in place and keep me from squirming under his delicious assault. I was already panting and my head was about to start spinning. As he was approaching his destination, his kisses became wetter and more insistent. My legs were spread wide under him and the aching need between them was burning me like fire.
“Oh! God,” I moaned when he licked me from back to front and I heard his appreciative growl. My fingers grabbed his hair tighter, urging him to continue. His tongue parted my silken fold, going deeper.
“Yes, oh, shit!”
I felt him circling around my opening, plunging his tongue inside me. My muscles clenched at the sensation. This was so intimate and so carnal at the same time. This man I wanted so much was thrusting his tongue inside me, slowly, as if he was savoring a delicacy. I was about to lose my mind.
 
He started lapping his way up until he got near his next target. He circled around it, increasingly closer and his tongue flickered over it. I groaned and tried to move my hips to meet his mouth, but he was keeping me firmly in place, so I enhanced my pressure on his head and my grip on his hair. His mouth grew more ravenous in response. His tongue was stroking hungrily, as if he was kissing me passionately, there. Oh my God! It’s been so long since someone has done this right! It was as if all the energy of my body was trapped in that tiny knot at the apex of my thighs. I was out of breath and if there was anyone in the house, no matter how far from the master bedroom, they could certainly hear my groaning. My orgasm was building fast and strong, helped by the pleasure sounds I could hear coming from him. So hot when a man really enjoys himself down there. Oh Dear! My legs were shaking, I could feel my blood pulsing under his tongue and I was panting hard. I was just one big ball of sexual energy ready to explode and my assailant was not showing any sign of fatigue. I knew he was not going to let me down till the end and the thought was even more arousing. So close... So much pleasure... There was nothing else but his mouth sucking on my clit and his tongue stroking over it relentlessly.
 
“Oh God! Chris,” I cried out as my orgasm ripped through me and my back arched uncontrollably. Despite my quaking, he didn’t let me go. His tongue kept its assault on my palpitating flesh and he filled me with two, three fingers, I don’t know. My pleasure went on and on, giving way to another, even stronger orgasm. Tears were rolling down my face as I was yelling almost hysterically under his expert mouth.
“Fuck me,” I screamed with all the energy I had left.
He released me just long enough to come from under the sheets and position his body over my still quivering one. He trapped my legs under his, resting his knees outside of mine and his feet inside my legs. Taking both my hands in one of his, he held them over my head so I was unable to move. Not that I had any energy left to do so, anyway. He entered me unceremoniously, stretching me completely and started to move in my soaked flesh, his magnificent body undulating over me in the most sensual and feral way. My muscles were still clenching around him.
“Damn you feel good. Gonna make you come so much you’ll never wanna leave,” he groaned through clenched teeth.
“Oh God, yes,” I sobbed. I wanted that forever, him inside me, pleasing me, loving me. I wanted to be his in every way.
“Stay with me, Ally.” He picked up the pace, thrusting into me hard and fast.
I thought my body could not take any more pleasure, but it was reacting to his words as much as his touch. Just for now I want to believe it, so much.
“Come with me, Baby!”
As if on cue, my body gave up all resistance and my whole world exploded into a million pieces under him as he shuddered with pleasure and a growl, low in his throat reverberated through my chest.
He released my hands and collapsed on top of me, his face buried in my neck, his breathing harsh. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him, stroking his back and his damp hair. His weight and the heat of his body on mine adding to my bliss. I wanted to hold him in my arms for as long as I could before my dream came to a crashing end. I could still feel him hard inside me and I wanted to hold on to that connection with him. I inhaled his heavenly smell of hot sex and powerful male as if to commit it to memory. I needed him more than the air I was breathing, knowing for a fact that I would never be able to get enough of him, no matter how much time we had together. No amount of chocolate will help me get through it this time, I’m gonna cry myself to sleep for the rest of my miserable life!
 
Suddenly, we heard a noise coming from downstairs. Christopher lifted up his head and I stopped breathing.
“Chris, are you here, I saw your car in front of the door,” a feminine voice shouted from the main room. “Are you upstairs?”
“Shit!” He bolted out of the bed, and out of me, as if someone had screamed – Fire!
I watched with amusement as he jumped awkwardly into his old jeans.
“Gotta take care of this, give me a few minutes. You can take a shower if you want. I’ll be right back.”
I knew it was probably one of his numerous conquests who had come here to request more attention than he was willing to give her. I didn’t want to hear their talk. I didn’t even want to acknowledge her presence. That night had been the best night of my life and even though it was just an illusion, I wanted to keep the memory intact. As if he had heard my thought, Christopher shut the door on his way out, effectively silencing every noise that could come from the rest of the castle.
I rolled over and hugged his pillow against my naked chest for a minute, inhaling his fragrance, probably for the last time. I would never have thought when I had woken up Saturday morning that I would end up in Christopher Harrington’s dungeon, gagged and blindfolded, tied down on a torture table, and that it would be the most mind-blowing sex memory of my entire life. I sighed. Time to get back to reality...
 
I got out of bed and let my eyes wander around the vast master bedroom. It was surprisingly plain compared to the rest of the castle, no artwork or colors other than the stone walls and dark wood floors. Beside a chest at the foot of it, the majestic bed was the sole furniture in the middle of the space. The thought that it was probably not Christopher’s bedroom, but just another fuck room left a bitter taste in my mouth. What were you expecting, really?
 
I was glad to see that my clothes had been brought upstairs, carefully folded and placed over the chest along with my purse and portfolio, saving me the walk of shame back to the dungeon to retrieve them in front of what was probably Miss Saturday Night. Realizing that I had not even once thought about checking my iPhone since I had entered the castle, I opened my purse to take out what I considered as my second brain. I had 36 emails, most of them from my project managers and directors, keeping me informed. I also had two work-related text messages from Noah, my assistant, one missed call from my friend Ursula who had certainly called me for a girl’s night out and a voice message from my mother. Crap! I had to feed her cat! Awww, poor Snowflake, I’m so sorry!
 
My mother and Aaron had fled to Ibiza for the weekend to take some rest before their upcoming wedding, two weekends ahead. She was probably just calling to remind me to feed Snowflake, knowing that I would most likely forget. Wise woman!
“Hello, Sweetheart, it’s me. – Sigh. – I really want to talk to you... about Aaron and that whole wedding thing. – sigh – I really don’t know if I can do it...  Please call me back, okay.”
No! No! No! Not again! I’m not gonna let you ruin your chance at happiness with one of the most wonderful man in this world just because you can’t make up your damn mind and you keep living in a fucking fantasy! I hit the call button. Last year, my mother had left the poor man at the altar when she had gotten cold feet about marrying her long-time companion, a  man who was so completely devoted to her that it was almost pathetic to witness. I knew that, even after all those years, she was still secretly longing for that dirty rotten piece of crap who was no more to me than a sperm donor, hoping that by some miracle, he would see the light and leave his wife for her.  I had seen her my whole life, never being able to move on after she had given her heart to a man who had not only dumped her for another woman and denied his own flesh and blood, but had also managed to make both their lives miserable for many years after that. I sighed in relief when the call went to voice mail, reassured that she had gotten her senses back together and that she had boarded Aaron’s private jet as planned. I could not go over that psychodrama again, not now.
 
I started walking to the bathroom. Oh dear! I’m so sore; I’ll have trouble walking for a few days... I took a deep steadying breath. Like two years before, the soreness would go and the sensation of his skin on mine would slowly vanish, except when I would occasionally bring a man to my bed. It would not feel as good, of course, but it would change my mind and help calm my hunger for an impossible castle in Spain for a few days. I snorted at the irony of the whole situation. Yeah, right, look who is passing judgment!
 
The palatial en-suite bathroom was every spa aficionado’s wet dream. The polished travertine floor was a perfect match with the cream stone of the walls and the dark carved wood double vanity was a baroque masterpiece with its curved legs and marble countertop.  The remains of the candles used the previous night were still there as were the red rose petals spread across the floor. I felt a lump in my throat when I recalled how tender and loving Christopher had been after our scene in the dungeon. The way he had massaged me and then carried me upstairs to the most romantic setting, it was almost as if we had become more. My breath caught at the sight of the freestanding soaker tub where a few hours before, I had been sitting between his powerful legs, chin deep in warm, luxuriously scented water, resting against his broad chest while he washed every part of my body as if I had been the most precious work of art he had ever laid is hands on. Guess it was just part of his dominant’s duty towards a sub, nothing more.
 
Approaching the vanity, I got a better look at myself in the antique silver framed mirror. Whoa! Holy Shit!! My alabaster skin was covered with red streaks. No wonder it feels so sensitive. Even my nipples looked a darker shade than usual. However, I felt all warm inside when I noticed small circular marks on my hips and recalled how hard Christopher had been gripping me the night before. Hummm!
 
The shower was large enough to accommodate half a regiment and displayed a whole assortment of body products, Crabtree and Evelyn Avocado, Olive and Basil. What’s that, salad dressing? Guess that will have to do. I decided to forgo the use of the multiple body jets given the angry color of my skin, but took full advantage of both rain shower heads.  As I poured shower gel in my hand, my nostrils were caressed by a heavenly smell. Hummm, forget the salad, this thing smells good! Relaxing under the warm water in the foggy glass enclosed space, I tried not to think too much about how Christopher had helped me out of the bath the previous night, wrapped me in a plush towel and dried me before he had taken me to bed and spooned with me all night, naked. We had barely exchanged a word or two, but I had felt him so close to me, it was melting my heart every time I was thinking about it.
 
When I came out of the bathroom, wrapped in the black silk kimono, Christopher was nowhere to be seen. I was hoping that Miss Saturday Night would be gone before I had finished my ablutions. I realized that Chris was probably in the kitchen, fixing us some breakfast, so I decided to join him. As I reached the mezzanine, I heard voices coming from downstairs. I padded to the corner of the wall and looked down to the main room. Christopher was standing on the central Persian rug, a stunning dark haired creature kneeling in front of him, her arms clasped around his waist. Shit!
 
There it was before my eyes, my inevitable fate. In one hour, one day, one week maybe, I would be that girl breaking down in tears and begging when he would tell me that he has found a new exciting puppet to play with and that my services are no longer required. No way will I ever give him that satisfaction! I’ll never let myself become one of them.
 
I rushed to the bedroom, swallowing back my tears and got dressed, except for my panties; they were too much of a mess, so I decided to leave them for him to put in his collection. No doubt that he has one. I was fastening the last button of my shirt when he came through the door with a wide smile on his face. God, he was handsome, shirtless and barefoot in his old ripened jeans. Everything female inside me came to attention. No wonder he made them all weep. I felt like weeping as well. Fuck no! As soon as he saw me fully clothed, his smile faded and his brows knitted together. I braced myself for the confrontation.
 
“Where do you think you’re going,” he asked coldly.
“I’m leaving, Chris, you obviously have other stuff you have to take care of.”
“What? No!” In three steps, he was in front of me. “Ally, it’s just a girl I saw a couple of times, it has nothing to do with you and me,” he said softly.
He raised his hand to touch my face, but I took a step back. I vowed my voice not to break.
“I don’t care about her. It’s Sunday, I have things to do. I can’t stay here and play that game with you,” I managed to say as sternly as I could.
“What game? What are you talking about?”
I glared at him. “Being this week-end’s sex toy!”
“Jesus Ally, stop that bullshit,” he hissed.
“Look who’s calling bullshit.”
“I never promised any of these girls anything! Is it my fault if they all turn out inventing a fucking fairytale that I told them will never happen in the first place?”
I knew exactly what he was talking about.
“Fair enough, I won’t bother you any longer.”
I bolted to the door, but he seized both my shoulders in a firm grip. I tried to shrug out of it, shooting him my fiercest glare.
“Let. me. go.”
“No.”
“Fuck you,” I shouted about three inches from his face. “What’s your fucking problem with me leaving? I’m just making things easier for you. Or is it that it pisses you off because it’s supposed to be the other way around? Hell will freeze before I let you humiliate me!”
A muscle twitched on his jaw and a dangerous gleam twinkled in his eyes. I could almost hear the grinding of his teeth.
“You really wanna know why I never got serious with anyone?”
“I’m dying to know.”
“Cause I’m in love with you and you will not leave this place until you admit that you’re in love with me.”
I busted into a nervous, borderline hysterical, laughter.
“Oh, please, that’s ridiculous!”
“I’m dead serious.”
“There’s really nothing you wouldn’t do to win an argument, wouldn’t you?”
“Fuck, Ally, look me in the eyes and tell me that you don’t love me. Tell me that when we make love, you don’t feel like you’ve found the other half of your soul. Tell me and I’ll let you go.” His voice trailed into a whisper on the last words.
 
I stared at him, trying so damn hard to summon the strength to tell him what he had just asked and kill that hogwash before it was too late and I had lost all dignity, but my heart was ripped open by what he had just said. He knew he was right and with that realization, I couldn’t sustain his gaze anymore.
“It doesn’t matter,” I muttered.
“What doesn’t matter? That you love me? Because I sure as hell love you.”
“You don’t know what you’re talking about.” I raised my chin to look at him with renewed energy. “A couple of orgasms in a row, a good blow job and suddenly you’re in love,” I said petulantly.
“I’ve been in love with you since college!”
“Yeah, right!”
“Stop it,” he warned. “I’m tired of that denial bullshit.”
“If you were that much in love with me, why is the first time that I ever hear about it?”
“I tell you all the time, but you’re so busy building that fortress around yourself that you always react as if I was talking about the weather in another country. The only time you let your guard down in when we have sex. And don’t tell me that you give yourself so completely to everyone you have sex with because I won’t believe you.”
“Love takes much more than a great physical connection.”
“You’re mine body and soul, Ally, stop fighting it.”
I knew with every fiber of my being that he was right.
“Where does that leave me? You want me to be your pet for a while? You want me to kneel beside your bed and wait for you to fuck me whenever you please, is that it?”
“No,” he shouted, running both hands through his hair. “I fucking wanna marry you!”
My heart stopped. I looked at him, incredulously, for what seemed to be half a century. Had he really said what I thought he had just said?
“You never said that you loved me,” I whispered, lowering my head to avoid his stare.
He took my shoulder forcefully, as if to shake some sense into me.
“I tell you every fucking time we talk on the phone. I’ve told you a million times that you were the woman of my life. I’ve told you that I wanted us to live here together, what else do you want? You want me to go down on my knees and beg, because I’ll do it, Ally, if that’s what it takes.”
 
I had barely heard the last sentence. I was trying to process what he had just said. Have I been that blind? Ever since college, he had told me from time to time that I was the only one he wanted, that all the other women didn’t matter because he was waiting for me, but I had always assumed it was some kind of pleasantry he was making because I kept turning down his flirting attempts. I had never in a million years thought he was serious. Oh, shit! I had always been convinced that when he was saying – Luv ya at the end of every phone conversation, he was doing the same with all his lady friends. Was he really serious about that?
“You always made it sound like a joke,” I said, perplex.
He sighed, relaxing his grip and running his hands up and down my arms.
“I know you don’t think so, but I also have a heart and you broke it.”
 “I’m sorry.” My voice was barely audible. “But when I’ve told you that we had to stop, you’d seemed okay with it.”
“I was a great deal less than okay, for Christ’s sake! I’ve been hiding here, licking my wounds for the last two years. I couldn’t go back to the office, but I couldn’t let go completely either. I feel like I’m stuck in limbo and I can’t take it anymore, Ally, so either you’re in it with me or I’m going away. I’ll sell you my shares, I’ve already discussed it with our lawyers, I won’t cause you any trouble, but this has to end.”
“Clearly, you were so crippled with pain that you had to build a fucking dungeon with a revolving door on it,” I hissed.
“What was I supposed to do, become a fucking monk? Don’t you see that I’ve built this whole place thinking of you? The kitchen is huge cause you love to cook, the library has every book you ever talked about. As for the dungeon, well, you’re right. I need to exert control over women because the only one I ever wanted is denying me everything even though I know that she’s in love with me. You’re so afraid to get hurt that you don’t even want to give yourself a chance to be happy. I’m not gonna let you down. I’m not your father, Ally.”
I felt so cheap all of a sudden, so selfish. I had been so busy protecting myself from him that I had ended up hurting us both in the process. Tears were clouding my eyes and cascading along my cheeks, but I could still see the pain I had caused him. He was not playing a game; he had genuine feelings for me. I couldn’t hold back anymore, I threw myself at his neck and kissed him with everything I had, no longer afraid.
“I love you. I’ve always loved you, I’m so sorry,” I sobbed.
His resulting kiss was devastating, as if he had been starving for it for years. In some ways he had, I guess. One of his hands fisted at my nape while the other pressed me so hard to his chest that my ribs almost cracked. His mouth ravaged mine, our teeth clashed; his tongue was so demanding I lost my breath. It was desperate and it was beautiful, the need we had for each other was finally allowed to break free. No more hiding, no more pretending, I was his and he was mine. Christopher Harrington was in love with me. Oh God!
 
From urgent and distressed, our kiss became heated and carnal. I wanted to touch, kiss and cherish every inch of that splendid body to reach the soul inhabiting it. His skin was so soft under my palms, enhancing the contrast with the steel muscles underneath. My palms ran over his well defined torso, up to his shoulders and in his hair.
“I love you so much,” I whispered against his ear.
“I’d do anything for you, Ally. Just give me a chance.”
“I will... I mean I am!”
His hands were all over me, his mouth consuming me. In no time, my silk blouse was joined on the floor by my skirt and the cups of my bra were under my breasts, pushing them up to his avid palms.
“Keep that sexy underwear on, and don’t take off the heels. I want to fuck you in those heels again,” he growled.
I took a step back to admire my man and had to bite my lower lip to silence a whimper. His hard length was peeking over the waistband of his jeans by several inches, the think head glistening with his arousal. That’s so freaking hot! I couldn’t help but closing my fingers around the firm head and rub my thumb over it, spreading the clear liquid.
                “It’s yours, Baby. Take me as you want me,” he said with so much heat, I almost combusted on the spot.
I hurriedly undid the top three buttons of his jeans and yanked them down his legs, leaving him gloriously naked and proudly standing at attention, the most beautiful sight a woman can ever have. Every muscle in my abdomen clenched in anticipation.
                “On the bed,” I ordered. “I want to ride you for a while.”
                “Yes, Ma’am,” he chuckled. The wide smile on his face was breathtaking and at this moment, I got a glimpse of what our life together could be, happy, loving and sexy as hell.
 
                He sat on the mattress and reared back to the center of the bed with the grace of a panther, his heated blue eyes never leaving mine. He fisted himself and slowly stroked his impressive length looking at me with a mix of pure lust and something I had never noticed before, love. Damn! Hottest thing I’ve ever seen!
                “You’re so sexy like that,” he said with the most feral tone.
I climbed on the bed and moved toward him on all fours, licking my lips as I crawled over his long muscular legs, hypnotized by his penetrating gaze. He was right; I had never felt sexier in my entire life. My breath was short and I was so wet, I could feel it drip along my thighs as I was moving to him.
 
“You do that, sometimes, thinking about me?” I barely recognized my own voice, laced with that of a sex vixen, leaving me almost shocked at my own boldness.
“Oh, Baby, you have no idea,” he breathed.
I tingled all over at the thought of Christopher pleasuring himself while thinking about me. If only he knew how many times I had done so myself. So many orgasms we could have shared. I straddled him and sat on his powerful thighs, inches from his throbbing erection. He encircled me with one strong arm and the heat of his body made me feel all weak. My breath caught as his knuckles brushed over my sensitive flesh while his hand came down his shaft. He lifted me in the kneeling position and spread my wetness with the huge head of his hard length. I moaned both from the feeling and the anticipation of what was about to happen. I was so hungry for him; I couldn’t take it anymore, so I lowered myself on him, feeling every inch stretch me to my limit.
“Oh, God you feel good.” I moaned.
“You’re so tight around me. I’ll never get enough of you.” His other hand cupped my naked breast and gently rolled my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, making me even wetter as I slowly started to move on him.
“I certainly hope so; you’re stuck with me for a while,” I panted.
“You’re stuck with me for the rest of your life, Ally.”
 
His lips found mine and soon our tongues were dancing around one another at the same tempo as our bodies were moving against each other. I took his lower lip between my teeth as he sneaked one hand between us and his thumb started to draw circles over my clit. His passionate groan was like a powerful blow over my internal embers. The pleasure was building inside me hot and potent, inescapable. He was meeting me thrust for thrust, his moves amplifying my own, the blue flame in his eyes burning onto mine, our heavy breaths filling the air in unison. The little voice at the back of mind that was always telling me it was impossible was finally silenced. I could allow myself to love Christopher Harrington as I had always dreamed of, at last. The thought alone was enough to push me over the edge.
 
The look on his face was one of torturous delight. He was there with me, connected as if our bodies and souls were wired together. Our hard panting became pleasure cries and as my body clenched around his, I could feel the hot liquid pouring inside of me, adding another layer to our shared ecstasy. He engulfed me in his arms, our wet skins gliding easily.
“You’re so beautiful when you come,” he panted in my ear. “Don’t stop, I want to see that face again.” Oh God!
 
My whole body jerked at the sound of his low carnal voice and the promise within his words. I was still riding the wave of my orgasm and he already wanted more. I had almost forgotten his capacity to remain hard as steel and go at it again immediately after. I’m one helluva lucky bitch!
In one swift move, he was over me and I was placated to the mattress, my legs wrapped around his waist, my nails digging into his fantastic ass, moaning my pleasure as he was moving inside me with renewed energy. His mouth was tracing fire patterns on my throat, his teeth grating the skin and softly biting. My body was instinctively moving to meet his, urging him to take more.
 
“You want me as bad as I want you,” he growled. That was not even a question.
Kneeling between my legs, he un-wrapped them from around his waist and rested my Louboutin clad feet on his strong shoulders, caressing the sheer silk of my stockings along the way. He lowered himself over me again till every thrust was sending an electric current through my whole body. He bucked his hips forward and I cried out as pleasure radiated through me.
“Oh, shit, yes! That’s so good!”
He did that repeatedly, letting the wave submerge my body then retreat, bringing me closer and closer every time.
“Please, Chris, more!”
“Patience, Baby. I could do that all day.” The knowing smirk on his face was one more proof that he was perfectly aware of his capacity to do so. Mmmmm!
 
He increased the pace and I couldn’t hold back my screams as his repeated pondering was knocking the air out of my lungs. His eyes were locked on mine, dark and focused. His whole body tensed, but in perfect control. My heart was ready to explode with all the love I was feeling for this man and so was my body from all the pleasure he was giving me. He slammed into me faster, harder until I lost all sense of reality and my orgasm exploded through me. My convulsing body jolted uncontrollably under him as he was keeping the exhausting tempo; holding my body hostage under his, and forcing me to take all he wanted to give me. I was out of breath, out of voice, trapped in an endless ecstasy.
 
His grunting became louder and with one final slam, he let go a harsh rasping animal cry and convulsed on me as I was hungrily taking every drop he had left. Taking my legs down, he lowered himself and rested his forehead against mine, trying to catch his breath. His damp hair fell all over my flushed face, but I couldn’t care less.
“I love you so much,” he said, bringing tears to my eyes.
I fisted my hands in his hair and kissed him passionately. “I love you more.”
He let himself fall at my side and took me in his arms until my body stopped shaking and my shattered breath calmed down.
 
To be continued...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment